Send in a video of your story to email@example.com.
Here are some tips and questions you can use for filming your own story:
Tips for Video:
- Film using your computer or phone.
- Film horizontally, not vertically.
- Check your video's sound quality. If filming outside, wind and passing traffic can make it hard to hear voices.
- Send your unedited videos! No need to cut them down. We can do that part for you!
- We encourage you to wear a team shirt or a Head for the Cure shirt!
- Elaborate where you see fit to the questions below. We can always cut this down, so share as much as you'd like.
- If filming by a window, make sure the light is toward your face and not behind you.
- Please do not cut or edit any of your videos.
- Once you’re done filming please send the video back to us. If the file is pretty large, WeTransfer is a good way to send.
- What is your connection to brain cancer? Feel free to share as much of your story as you’re comfortable with.
- What does participating in the Head for the Cure 5K event mean to you?
- How do you share your story?
- What do you want others to know about this disease?
- What motivates you to keep fighting against this disease?
Don't want to submit a testimonial video? Share your story here! We can use quotes and photos to share your story during our events!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.